Camberwell College of Arts, Chelsea College of Art & Design and Wimbledon College of Art are individually renowned for their expertise and world class art education. Now working together they form a ground breaking creative, academic and cultural partners
- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Students wishing to study abroad within the partnership of these 3 colleges can now reap the benefits of an exciting new and unique Study Abroad program with a breadth of possibilities ranging from a broad selection of Semester Study Abroad programs,Summer Study Abroad programs and Dual City Programs.
Primary semester programs are:
Interior Spatial Design and Graphic Design Communication at Chelsea College of Art
Contemporary Art Theory at Camberwell College of Arts.
Students who are looking for a more independent study abroad experience can apply for an integrated semester program at the three colleges, joining our honours degree students for one, two or three terms on BA courses in a range of subjects at the three colleges
• 3D Design
• Graphic Design
Chelsea College of Art and Design
• Textile Design
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design Communication
• Interior & Spatial Design
Wimbledon College of Art
• Fine Art: Painting
• Fine Art: Print and Time Based Media
• Fine Art: Sculpture
• Theatre & Screen: Costume Design
• Theatre & Screen: Costume Interpretation
• Theatre & Screen: Theatre Design
• Theatre & Screen: Set Design for Screen
• Theatre & Screen: Technical Arts and Special Effects
For students wishing to study for a 14 or 15 week semester we are offering an extra module to allow you to study for longer, and for additional credit. The European Art History plus module can be added to either the Semester or integrated semester Study Abroad options for an additional fee.
Camberwell College of Arts, Chelsea College of Art & Design and Wimbledon College of Art are individually renowned for their expertise and world class art education. Now working together they form a ground breaking creative, academic and cultural partnership. The colleges share their rich resources, specialist areas and heritage with each other. At University of the Arts London we build on our association with some of the world's most original thinkers in the arts, inspiring students and staff to challenge convention, generate new ideas and nurture exceptional talent. Our alumni include Sir Anthony Caro, Lucian Freud, Anish Kapoor, Sir Henry Moore, Alexander McQueen, Mike Leigh, Jefferson Hack, Pierce Brosnan and Sir Terence Conran. The colleges have a diverse and multicultural student body and our Study Abroad students are no different. So in response to the requirements of our prospective Study Abroad students we have refined and expanded our offer in order that students can find a form of study that suits their requirements, or indeed, the requirements of their home institution.
Minimum Credit value 12 – Maximum Credit value 19
- Setting Description:
- Chelsea College of Art and Design offers cutting edge, modern teaching from its Grade II listed buildings overlooking the Thames and next to the inspiring Tate Britain gallery. Facilities include an outstanding art and design library and spacious, specialist workshops where you will meet passionate students from a wide range of disciplines. o Student population: 1,751 o Integrated programmes are available in Textile Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design Communication and Interior & Spatial Design. The college also runs the London Design Programme, with Study Abroad students able to choose either the interior design or graphic design pathway. Camberwell and Wimbledon Colleges of Art offer the opportunity to study at our smaller campuses,whilst still being within eay reach of central London. Camberwell College of Arts is a century old institution at the heart of a bohemian, community that values inventiveness, collaboration and curiosity. The college is located next to the South London
- Prices start from $7300 per semester, and various accommodation packages are also available.