- Austin, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graduate Certificate
- Special Education
- Program Description:
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin (UTPB) is pleased to offer the University Certificate in Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Early Childhood. This 12-credit, post-baccalaureate level certificate can be earned by successfully completing four courses with emphasis in early intervention for children with autism spectrum disorders.
The UT Permian Basin School of Education certification programs are fully accredited by the State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC).
The UT Permian Basin School of Education proudly achieved full accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) in October, 2007.
All courses are offered by UT Permian Basin.
- EDSP 6341 Behavior Management and Social Skills
- EDSP 6346 Foundation and Legal Aspects of Special Education
- EDSP 6347 Characteristics of ASD and Developmental Disorders
- EDSP 6348 Curriculum and Instruction for Young Exceptional Children
PARTICIPATING INSTITUTION AND ADVISOR
UT Permian Basin
Program Coordinator, Visiting Senior Lecturer
Certificate Awarded: University Certificate in Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Early
Additional Program Information
- SACS - The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Financial Aid:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program