The College of Business Administration provides the opportunity for advanced study leading to the MBA degree.
- Edinburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The MBA degree is a broad business-based program designed to provide the student exposure to management and analytical decision-making skills necessary to function in a changing business environment. The MBA program is designed for those who desire to pursue advanced study in a multicultural business environment as a means of enhancing their business and administrative careers. Specifically, the program is designed to aid in meeting the career needs of those who: are just starting their business careers and wish to enhance their career opportunities are hoping to broaden their knowledge in functional business areas to be more effective and self-assured in their management skills are in executive or administrative positions in business, industry, government and service sectors that wish to be more effective and/or innovative in their functional areas are planning to continue their studies leading to doctoral pursuits.
Additional Program Information
- AACSB Accreditation
- Financial Aid:
- Unconditional Admission : Minimum GPA= 3.0 Minimum GMAT = 400
- International Requirements:
- Test of English as Foreign language (TOEFL) - A minimum score of 500 (173 for computer based test) is required for all international students from countries whose native language is not English. Test scores must be sent directly to the University of Texas-Pan American from the Testing Agency. Copies of TOEFL scores sent by the applicant are not acceptable. Additional University Admission Requirements, required supporting materials and application procedure are indicated in the Application form.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program