- Saint Augustine, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy
- Program Description:
The Institute of Occupational Therapy offers a Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) degree as a first professional degree to those candidates who have completed a bachelor's degree including the required prerequisites. An entry-level or first professional Master of Occupational Therapy program differs from an advanced MOT degree in that it is designed for individuals who graduate with a baccalaureate degree in a discipline other than OT and who have completed coursework appropriate to entering an OT program. Upon graduation, you are prepared to take the national licensure exam necessary to practice Occupational Therapy.
- Program Features
- Small class ratios promoting development of close relationships with both faculty and peers.
- An interdisciplinary clinically-oriented curriculum where occupational and physical therapy students take classes and work together as commonly practiced in clinical settings.
- Experienced faculty who are attuned to student needs.
- Admission of three classes per year - January, May and September.
- The community of St. Augustine is ideal for student life.
- Advanced degrees offered is the Transitional Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) which is offered in a distance learning format.
Additional Program Information
- The Occupational Therapy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program