The M.B.A. is a professional degree program to prepare persons for general management responsibilities at the executive level.
- Grand Forks, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Through student/instructor interaction, the MBA program encourages development of critical, analytical, and decision-making abilities in a global business environment. The program provides a broad-based, graduate-level business education with opportunities for specialization. The program presents contemporary business concepts and theory, while also demonstrating their application in practical interdisciplinary business settings. Goal 1: Students will be able to integrate different functional areas of organizations when analyzing various business situations. Goal 2: Students will develop written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Goal 3: Students will be able to analyze economic and financial information that will enable them to reach sensible business decisions.
Additional Program Information
- UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. UND also holds many special accreditation's at the college, department, or program level.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants who are seeking admission to Graduate School must meet all of the minimum general graduate school admission requirements identified in the Graduate School Catalog. In addition, the prospective students must fulfill the requirements for admission to the graduate program to which they are applying.
- International Requirements:
- All graduate applicants must demonstrate academic-level proficiency with the English language before they will be considered for admission. This requirement must be met by all applicants, regardless of citizenship, residency, or nation of birth. No applicants will be considered for admission until the English Language Proficiency is met. Please refer to the Academic Catalog for ways in which this requirement can be met.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program