- Innsbruck, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Join us next semester in the ‘Heart of the Alps’ on the Innsbruck Academic Year Abroad (AYA) program in the beautiful Innsbruck, Austria. This unique program is limited to 20 participants and offers participants the opportunity to earn credits in a wide variety of disciplines. In addition, Innsbruck is a perfect location for travel, sports, leisure and cultural activities.
Innsbruck Academic Year Abroad (AYA) participants can earn up to 19 credit hours per semester in a range of fields, including Business, Liberal Arts and German Language. Prior knowledge of german is not required.
Your participation in The University of New Orleans’ Academic Year Abroad at the University of Innsbruck is an investment that will pay dividends for a lifetime. AYA is designed to help you acquire the cultural savvy so important in the international community today. At the same time, it is intended to give you new insights into yourself and a better understanding and appreciation for what it means to be American. AYA is an opportunity for you to collect intellectual frequent flyer miles you can cash in for the rest of your life! Let Innsbruck - the “Bridge over the River Inn” - be a bridge to your future.
- Setting Description:
- Innsbruck often markets itself as “the heart of the alps.” This designation aptly refers not only to the charm, beauty and small-town warmth of a historic European city nestled among mountains between Germany and Italy, but also to the pulse-beat of Innsbruck as a cultural, political and economic cross-roads of Europe since pre-Roman times and to the present.
- Program Cost for Semester: $12,990.00 (University of New Orleans degree-seeking students) / $14,490.00 (Guest students) Program Cost for Academic Year: $18,990.00 (University of New Orleans degree-seeking students) / $20,990.00 (Guest students)
Additional Program Information
- The UNO - INNSBRUCK ACADEMIC YEAR ABROAD is open to undergraduates from all accredited colleges and universities who have at least sophomore ranking and are in good academic standing at their home institution. All students must be abide by regulations governing the program, and the sponsoring institutions reserve the right to require the withdrawal of any student whose personal or academic conduct warrants such action. Students may apply for the full academic year or for one semester only.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program