Offers physical therapists with a previously obtained Bachlors or Masters degree the opportunity to update their knowledge.
- Biddeford, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Physical Therapy
- Program Description:
The University of New England's DPT program offers students an outstanding accredited, entry-level professional doctorate program within a department that has earned a national reputation of excellence since its founding in 1980.
• The department takes pride in its friendly, student-oriented personal approach, which is reflected in a small student-to-faculty ratio. Faculty members are accessible, and people at this small university on the coast of southern Maine know each other's names.
• The DPT program is three calendar years (8 semesters) in length and includes a combination of classroom course work, laboratory experiences, and clinical practicum experiences.
• The DPT program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education*
• The DPT program is one of eight academic programs located together within the College of Health Professions on the Portland Campus. The team-oriented focus of the College provides opportunities for students and faculty from all programs to interact, learn together, and collaborate in promoting the College's philosophy of interdisciplinary health and wellness. DPT Students graduate with more than a degree; they graduate with an invaluable, interdisciplinary experience well-suited for 21st century health care.
Additional Program Information
- The University of New England is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Financial Aid:
- Submit evidence of current licensure to practice physical therapy within the United States of America
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program