Master of Public Health- 100% Online
The Master of Public Health (MPH) degree is a 46-credit CEPH accredited graduate program of the University of New England’s Westbrook College of Health Professions that provides edu
- Biddeford, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Health
- Program Description:
- The University of New England's (UNE) Public Health programs are 100% online and accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). Working adults and post-baccalaureate students can earn a Master of Public Health degree (MPH) or a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Public Health by enrolling full or part time, with all of the courses offered in a distance learning online format. UNE's innovative distance education format is designed to accommodate your demanding schedule by providing 24/7 access to curriculum wherever you are in the world. This flexibility allows you to pursue your degree while still managing work and family responsibilities. The 46-credit hour MPH curriculum is designed to enhance students' skills in a variety of professional public health areas including global health, program development and planning, financial management, leadership, health literacy, policy, law, and ethics. Invest in yourself and your future - Earn your Master of Public Health from UNE today.
Additional Program Information
- The Public Health programs at the University of New England is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). The programs are also approved by the Maine State Board of Education and accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Financial Aid:
- - Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited undergraduate institution or international college or university with a major that is relevant to the student's professional goals. - Undergraduate overall GPA of 3.0. - College-level courses in mathematics and science with a minimum grade of B or satisfactory completion of a graduate level course in mathematics or science. In lieu of college-level courses in either, students may transmit GRE subject test scores in mathematics or science, or GRE quantitative ability score.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants from outside the United States should submit their applications together with a finacial affidavit and TOFFEL scores (if their primary language is not English) at and early date because additional time is required to process these applications. Minimum TOFFEL scores required by the University of New England: Paper based-550; computer based-213; internet based-79.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program