The Master of Science in Education - Instructional Technology offers three concentrations for students to choose from.
- Kearney, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education, Technology & Online Learning
- Program Description:
The Master of Science in Education - Instructional Technology offers three concentrations for students to choose from:
1. The Instructional Technology Concentration
2. The School Librarian Concentration
3. The Information Technology Concentration
The Instructional Technology Concentration focuses on the application aspects of computer and other technologies in education and business training. Graduates will be able to manage and use I.T. resources in their classrooms, buildings, districts, or workplaces. The School Librarian Concentration focuses on developing school librarians with technological expertise. This concentration may lead to a School Librarian Endorsement. The Information Technology Concentration is designed for K-12 teachers who teach IT courses or provide IT support to their school district. It is offered by the Department of Teacher Education in cooperation with the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems. All courses are offered online.
Additional Program Information
- The University of Nebraska at Kearney is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504; 800-621-7440) and by NCATE, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.