- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Once a Viking settlement, and with most of its architecture dating to the 18th Century, Dublin is a city rich with history and culture. Now, Dublin is known as one of Europe's most youthful cities, with more than 40% of its population under the age of 30. It is also home to several European headquarters for businesses such as Google, Facebook and many other startups. The mix of rich traditions and youthful energy comes alive through music, theatre, and sports.
The Business in Dublin program offers courses that allow you to stay on track with your business degree. Through courses taught by local professors, and the opportunity to do an internship, you will connect with the city and the culture in a very tangible way.
- Setting Description:
- There are two possible tracks on this program. The Foundational Business Track, taught by local professors, introduces foundational business concepts to students who have not yet declared a major. The Advanced Business Track allows you to enroll in courses at the Quinn School of Business at University College Dublin, where classes are offered alongside Irish and other international students in a wide range of business fields.
Additional Program Information
- GPA: 2.5 for Foundational Business, 3.0 for Advanced Business Student Type: UofM Students, Non UofM Students Student Year: Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors Language: No Language Prerequisite
- Scholarships Description:
- Most financial aid may be applied to study abroad. University of Minnesota students are eligible for $1.5 million in study abroad scholarships.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program