M.B.A. program seeks to provide a broad education that prepares graduates to succeed in a global and competitive business world.
- Belton, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Master of Business Administration degree (M.B.A) is designed to prepare graduates for business leadership positions. The knowledge, practiced skills, and attitudes needed for success in management are taught. Improvements in oral and written professional communication are emphasized throughout the program. Students can choose to concentrate in one of four tracks: Accounting, Information Systems Management, International Business, or Management.
Additional Program Information
- UMHB is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Schools.
- International Requirements:
- Report of Medical History/Evaluation form; Official transcripts from all schools; GRE/GMAT; Completed Statement of Understanding; TOEFL score of at least 80 or IELTS score of at least 5.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program