An MBA with an emphasis in management provides students with a comprehensive foundation for business decision making.
- Belton, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- An MBA with an emphasis in management provides students with a comprehensive foundation for business decision making and prepares them to lead effectively in a rapidly changing business environment. The degree encompasses management theory and practical applications. Special emphasis is placed on the role of management in the development and execution of corporate policy and strategic plans.
Additional Program Information
- UMHB is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Schools.
- International Requirements:
- Report of Medical History/Evaluation form; Official transcripts from all schools; GRE/GMAT; Completed Statement of Understanding; TOEFL score of at least 80 or IELTS score of at least 5.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program