Huddersfield offer courses in the areas of Music, Humanities, Media, Social Sciences, Business and Education. Being able to choose from this wide range of courses means that you can create a very individual Study Abroad programme to suit your needs and su
- Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- The University of Huddersfield offers you the opportunity to study in a beautiful part of England, in the heart of Yorkshire. The programmes offers a wide range of courses to meet your interests and support your studies. Studying at Huddersfield as part of your degree programme gives you the chance to experience other cultures, make new friends and contacts and make your resume unique.
Huddersfield offer courses in the areas of Music, Humanities, Media, Social Sciences, Business and Education. Being able to choose from this wide range of courses means that you can create a very individual Study Abroad programme to suit your needs and support your studies at your home university. You can study at Huddersfield for one or two semesters.
- Setting Description:
- Huddersfield is located in beautiful countryside in West Yorkshire. The university is the centre of the town and the campus is a stunning mix of old and new - with some buildings having been on campus on campus for almost 200 years, while others are less than a year old. Facilities in all these buildings are state of the art and our teaching staff are knowledgable and supportive. The University and town offer a wide range of activities and events that you can get involved in, including student societies, the Festival of Light and Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival. Our location is also in the middle of the big city triangle of Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield, which means you can easily hop on a train and find yourself in one of these fantastic cities within half an hour and it’s easy to get out to the many sights of Europe with Manchester International Airport only 40 minutes away.
- Fees for one semester starting in September 2015 are GBP6500. We estimate that you will also need GBP2700 for living costs, for one semester. Please note that these fees apply to all students, regardless of nationality or citizenship. If you are a US student intending to use your Federal Loan for your fees, please ensure that you indicate this on the application form.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program