The UHV Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies is a unique program that combines multiple disciplines into one degree plan suited to your educational and career goals.
- Victoria, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Program Description:
The UHV Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies is a unique program that combines multiple disciplines into one degree plan suited to your educational and career goals. With concentrations including two or more disciplines, you can fulfill needs that single concentration graduate degree programs cannot meet. The MAIS program also accommodates the working student, with classes offered evenings and online. An MAIS degree can open up new career, educational and personal development opportunities.
Choose your 1st concentration from the following:
Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences, Communication, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Digital Gaming, English, Forensic Science, History, Mathematics, Psychology, Publishing
Choose your 2nd concentration from the following:
Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences, Business, Communication, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Digital Gaming, Education, English, Forensic Science, History, Mathematics, Psychology, Publishing
1. Completed application
2. Official transcript
3. 1-page essay stating the reasons for applying to the program and career goals
4. Official GRE scores. (NOTE: Student must have a Graduate Admissions Index of 1400/980 or higher. For more information click here.)
This degree program is offered in all three locations: Victoria, Sugar Land and Cinco Ranch. It is also available online.
Additional Program Information
- SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)
- Financial Aid:
- Temporary Graduate Approval Requires: To be eligible for admission under the temporary graduate classification in the graduate career, a student must have at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. A completed application for graduate admission. www.applytexas.org An official transcript from all institutions previously attended (mailed directly from the institution to UH-Victoria). Transcript must have prior degree(s) posted, or applicant must provide degree confirmation certificate. Students under the age of 30 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses. Full Graduate Approval Requires: In addition to the requirements above students must submit: 1-page essay that states the reasons for applying to the MAIS program and their career goals GRE exam scores must be mailed directly from the Educational Testing Service to UH-Victoria.
- International Requirements:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program