- Dundee, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Medicine & Premed Programs
- Program Description:
MCh Orth encompasses taught, clinical attachment and research elements, which provide orthopaedic surgeons with in-depth knowledge of the latest advances in surgical and biomechanical techniques.
The MCh Orth course in Dundee provides students with in-depth knowledge of the latest advances in surgical and biomechanical techniques.
There are several key reasons to apply for this course:
- Course accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The MCh (Orth) Dundee is awarded by the Top Medical School in Scotland and among the Top 5 best medical schools in the entire UK; something no other similarly titled course has the privledge of
- Best lecturing faculty drawn from specialists across the entire UK
- Best research experience in clinical and biomechanics in association with the Institute of Motion Analysis and Research, one of the leading facilities in biomechanics and motion analysis worldwide
- Associated clinical attachment with a consultant orthopaedic surgeon with no need for GMC registration
- Our MCh Orth philosophy is to recruit ambitious orthopaedic surgeons with career aspirations that encompass leadership, academic excellence and the highest levels of skill and expertise
- Our successful MCh Orth graduates value education and recognise the need for professional reflection and lifelong learning to deepen their understanding, and to enhance their ability and develop a sound professional judgement
- We have been successfully educating orthopaedic surgeons for 20 years and to date we have over 350 graduates. We continue to offer the highest standard of visiting external lecturer and orthopaedic lecture topics to be found anywhere and on any other similarly titled course; arthritis, foot and ankle, gait and motion analysis, hand and wrist, biomechanics, hip and knee, paediatrics, imaging techniques, shoulder and elbow, trauma, wheelchairs and seating systems, spine, research, statistical analysis and many other associated specialities.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program