- Denver, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Program Description:
Now, more than ever, the world needs individuals who recognize the importance of complexities of communication across cultural and geographic borders.
The M.A. in International and Intercultural Communication (IIC) program prepares individuals to understand and facilitate all modes of communication and media in a variety of local and global contexts, bridging the gap between both international and intercultural differences.
The IIC program is offered jointly through an interdisciplinary partnership between two large and active entities, the Department of Media, Film & Journalism Studies and the Josef Korbel School of International Studies. Students are able to choose from the breadth of coursework available in these two schools, while developing their own specific areas of concentration. Additionally, students are able to take advantage of electives and internships to develop theoretical and applied expertise in their field of interest.
Graduates of this program are prepared to pursue careers in:
- Global & multicultural strategic communication and public relations
- Media production & journalism
- Global health communication
- Global & multicultural non-profit management
- Government diplomacy
- Higher education and international education
- Conflict resolution
- Multicultural human resources/organizational communication
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program