Our MBA program consists of a 30-credit hour program which can be completed within 15 months.
- Irving, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Our MBA is designed for those who are ready to network with peers and build the hard and soft skills necessary to become true leaders in their industry. It is a 30 credit hour program, flexible, self-paced program that can be completed in as few as 15 months. Courses or offered online or on campus and students may choose to mix online and on campus class options depending on their professional and personal obligations. We go beyond the basics... Our program is balanced between developing value-based leadership skills and the marketing, financial and operational perspectives that are required for effective executives in modern, global organizations. Achieve your goals... Whether your goal is to transition within your organization, assume greater responsibility or bring additional knowledge and a broader perspective over the long term, our program is also designed to give you the competitive advantage you need to take your career to the next level. 45 years of corporate connections... Since the founding of the Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business in 1966 our focus has been on building corporate connections. Our professors come to the table with years of industry experience. All graduate students, regardless of program, complete the Capstone Experience as their final course. This is not a case-study, this is an actual hands-on, customer-requested consulting project completed from start to finish with a real world client. Past clients have included companies as varied as the Dallas Mavericks, Lehigh Hanson and Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
Additional Program Information
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Financial Aid:
- Ideal candidates for the program have: -GPA of 3.0 or better in last 60 hours of undergraduate study -Six or more years of professional experience in the same industry or field -GMAT accepted in lieu of undergraduate GPA, but not required for this program
- International Requirements:
- -Copy of diploma/graduation certificate for degree earned abroad -Confirmation of Financial Resources Form (F-1 Visa holders only) -Bank Statement (F-1 Visa holders only) -TOEFL score of at least 80 (IBT), IELTS score of 6.0 or better, PTE Academic score of 67 or higher, or MELAB score of 80 or greater.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program