Master of Science (MS) program in Accounting, Finance, Cybersecurity, or Information & Technology Management.
- Irving, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- A more specialized program... Our Master of Science program is ideal for students who are seeking in-depth knowledge in Accounting, Finance, Cybersecurity (Information Assurance) or Information & Technology Management. Designed to fit your life... Since our founding in 1966, the Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business has been committed to creating programs with working professionals in mind. Our flexible class schedules and convenient delivery options make it easier for busy students to get a high quality, hands-on learning experience through the guidance of industry-experienced professors.
Additional Program Information
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Financial Aid:
- Ideal candidates for the program have: -GPA of 3.0 or better in last 60 hours of undergraduate study -Four or more years of professional experience -GMAT accepted but not required for this program
- International Requirements:
- -Copy of diploma/graduation certificate for degree earned abroad -Confirmation of Financial Resources Form (F-1 Visa holders only) -Bank Statement (F-1 Visa holders only) -TOEFL score of at least 80 (IBT), IELTS score of 6.5 or better, PTE Academic score of 67 or higher, or MELAB score of 80 or greater.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program