The Center administers three Masters' degree programs featuring language and area studies.
- Chicago, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Program Description:
- This two-year program is specifically designed for students who wish to obtain a broad knowledge of the Middle East. It allows the student to structure his or her own course of study in such areas as contemporary Middle Eastern studies, Middle Eastern history, Islamic studies, Islamic art and archaeology, and Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, or Turkish language or literature. The interdisciplinary nature of the overall program allows for students to enroll through either the Division of the Social Sciences or the Division of the Humanities. CMES also offers a joint degree in Business Administration and Middle Eastern Studies and a joint degree in Public Policy and Middle Eastern Studies.
Additional Program Information
- Since 1913, the University of Chicago has been continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
- Financial Aid:
- International Requirements:
- TOEFL scores of at least 26 in each section.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program