- Barcelona, Spain; Koeln, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Cologne Business School (CBS) and University of Vic - Central University of Catalonia (UVic - UCC) have established a unique European Summer programme that focuses on innovative business design and management, held in Cologne and Barcelona - two of the cities with strong economic power in Europe.
Students will be provided an extensive insight into innovative business design and design thinking, as well as economic and cross cultural management in Europe. This knowledge will be enforced through group projects on exciting case studies and different company visits.
Throughout this three-week programme, participants will stay in two of the most exciting cities in Europe, both of which stand out with their multicultural flair and an open and young lifestyle, enjoying cultural and company visits and other leisure activities.
Join us for a diverse, educational summer, spent in two of the most bustling cities in Europe.
- Setting Description:
- You will spend the first 10 days at the campus of the Cologne Business School in the heart of Cologne. With over 2,000 years of history and a population of over one million, Cologne is the fourth largest city in Germany and guarantees exciting experiences for everyone. You will spend the last 10 days at the UBarcelona campus of the University of Vic - University of Central Catalonia. With a population of 1.6 million inhabitants (about 5 million in the metropolitan area), Barcelona is a friendly Mediterranean city with over 2,000 years of history and the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea. With the BISP 2018 you will have the chance to discover these two metropolitan cities through organized trips and sighseeing activities. You will also have days off, which will enable you to do explore on your own.
- 3500 EUR. Partner University students: 2950 euro Early bird fee: 3100 euro (For students who apply before 18 march 2018) Regular fee: 3500 euro
Additional Program Information
- To apply for BISP you should: - Have undertaken a minimum of one year's university level study - Have undertaken studies in the fields of international business management, marketing or advertising studies - Have met our minimum English language requirements if English is not your first language. Please see further details on our website. These are general guidelines for admission and all cases are dealt with on an individual basis. If you do not meet the requirements but believe that you will benefit from attending our BISP then please contact us for further advice.
- Scholarships Description:
- You may be eligable for a discount if you are a student at one of our universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program