• Be awarded a quality degree given by a recognised French university • Give yourself the opportunity to learn French or to improve it • Increase your legal skills and knowledge • Study in a rewarding study environment where group numbers are limited
- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
- A French Law Degree taught in English. A degree which, develops and deepens students' knowledge in International, European and French Law.
• Be awarded a quality degree given by a recognised French university • Give yourself the opportunity to learn French or to improve it • Increase your legal skills and knowledge • Study in a rewarding study environment where group numbers are limited A Historical Introduction to French Law Judicial Systems and Institutions The European Union Legal System Constitutional Law International Law and International Relations Contract Law French as a Foreign Language (FFL) Semester 2 International Protection of Human Rights European Business Law Administrative Law Tort Law Private International Law Introduction to the Main Legal Systems
Applying students are subject to selection criteria. Application requirements: Students must have completed at least two years of a law degree. However, special consideration may be given to students who have two years study in another degree and who have a special interest in Law. Objectives of the Certificate • To develop students’ expertise in the different facets of French Law • To deepen students’ knowledge in the fields of European and International Law • To aid students’ integration into the professional world at both European and international levels • To enhance graduates’ applications for admission to other exchange programmes and graduate level French degrees • To develop students’ knowledge of the characteristics of French Law.
- Setting Description:
- • To study in Grenoble gives you the opportunity to live and study in an stimulating environment. The city is nestled in the heart of the French Alps. Grenoble is a university city and as such, is young, dynamic, and international. Further more you can immerse yourself in French culture while carrying out one year of your Law Degree. • Grenoble is located close to many of the European hubs. Paris is a 3-hour train trip from Grenoble, Lyon is 1-hour away, Geneva and Torino -2 hours. Lyon and Grenoble airports offer a vast array of low-cost flights to many destination. Studying in Grenoble opens doors to many European opportunities. • The Université de Grenoble welcomes over 9,000 foreign students each year, and has some 60,000 French students.
- No charge for exchange students. For other students, the total tuition fee cost for the year of study will be roughly 600 Euros. This includes basic health insurance for the year which is mandatory to study at a French institution.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program