Learn Spanish with a language course, a total immersion into the Spanish culture and full advice for finding the right accommodation. Courses available: -Standard -Intensive -University -Summer -Teenage -Business -Online Course -DELE certification The
- Cadiz, Spain; Granada, Spain; Malaga, Spain; Marbella, Spain; Sevilla, Spain; Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Spain; Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain; Salamanca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Alicante, Spain; Valencia, Spain; Santiago De Compostela, Spain; Palma, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Pamplona, Spain; San Sebastian, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- The best Spanish schools and universities in Spain offer foreigners the opportunity to study Spanish and live in Spain for a full immersion into the Spanish language and culture.
Learn Spanish with a language course, a total immersion into the Spanish culture and full advice for finding the right accommodation. Courses available: -Standard -Intensive -University -Summer -Teenage -Business -Online Course -DELE certification The advantages: -High quality courses -Extra activities -Wide accommodation choice (flat, residence, family, etc) -Low number of students per class -International mix of students -Best installations of schools and services
With an intensive Spanish course and the Spanish environment, the learning of the language will be faster than with any other system. After your course in Spain, even with only 3 weeks your level will have increased dramatically.
- Setting Description:
- Immersed into the Spanish culture, studying side by side with Spanish students at university or in an international class at your Spanish school, the best way to learn Spanish is the full immersion in the roots of the language and culture.
- Prices for studying in Spain start at as little as $177! Visit our website and find more offers.