● Marketing ● Sales ● Client Acquisition ● Client Management ● Client Setup, Support, Processes ● Work closely with our engineering & operations teams
- Santiago, Chile
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Computer Science, Hospitality
- Program Description:
- TheBesty has built a mobile app called TheBesty Concierge that allows hotel guests to chat in real time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, access all of a hotels services and amenities through their phone, as well as book tours & activities on-the-go! We’re going to give the hospitality world a classy, amazing hotel experience that they never knew existed. We’re a game changing startup, providing quality, on-demand concierge service from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for an allstar intern to join our team in Santiago, Chile and be a part of a world changing hospitality product.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing TheBesty Concierge to all hotels in Chile, and then helping rollout throughout LATAM and then Globally. (check thebestyconcierge com powered by TheBesty com)
? A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
? Selfdriven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily... twelve clients and hundreds of customer emails each month? No prob!
? Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
? Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
? Graceful. You are self aware, wellspoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of TheBesty Concierge.
? Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
? Hard Working! You don’t have to have any sales/marketing experience, we will train you, but you do have to be open to learning, and willing to work your tail off! Responsibilities/What You Will Learn
? Client Acquisition
? Client Management
? Client Setup, Support, Processes
? Work closely with our engineering & operations teams
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of TheBesty Concierge to our clients...are you ready?
Compensation: Our internships are unpaid and provide real-life hands on experience with a growing tourism/hospitality tech company and we provide school credit through your University! We require a 36 month minimum stay with us, and you will be responsible for taking care of any Visa requirements.
Successful interns may have the opportunity at a full- time position after the internship has been
Please send your CV to apply.
? Marketing ? Sales ? Client Acquisition ? Client Management ? Client Setup, Support, Processes ? Work closely with our engineering & operations teams
Interns will learn about marketing, sales, client acquisition, client management, building sales funnels, speaking with clients on the phone, and the ins-and-outs of working in a startup environment
- Setting Description:
- Beautiful open space office in the heart of Providencia, Santiago near hip area of Bella Vista, tons of restaurants in a fun relaxed work setting.
- the program is FREE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program