Whether you come for a term or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic social environment. Our Study Abroad programme focuses on the creative arts, media, history, theology and sports. With exciting modules taught by expert
- Chichester, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You will be taught alongside British and international students taking full degrees and you can select modules from any of the following academic areas.
- English and Creative Writing
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Business Studies
Whether you come for a term or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic social environment. Our Study Abroad programme focuses on the creative arts, media, history, theology and sports. With exciting modules taught by experts in their field and a full package of cultural tours you’re sure to have a wonderful time and make many new friends.
In addition to academic study you will be invited to join organised field trips to Arundel Castle, The Chichester Festival Theatre as well as events at Goodwood (a centre for traditional British pursuits such as horse racing, motor racing, music and cultural festivals).
- Setting Description:
- Chichester is a beautiful city located in the south of the UK, nestled between the rolling South Downs National Park and the beautiful south coast, full of beautiful beaches.
The surrounding area is rich in British history and English tradition and you will experience the full breadth UK cultural life with access to beautiful and traditional country villages, many historic sites, museum, art galleries, theatres, as well as easy access to the cities of London, Brighton and Portsmouth.
- Please visit our website
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program