- Dunedin, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Dunedin is home to the oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Otago, and literally grew around the university – 85% of the university’s students living within a 15-minute walk of campus. With a focus on the traditional arts and sciences, the university offers a broad spectrum of courses for study abroad students paired with an unbeatable location from which to explore the incredibly beautiful South Island of New Zealand. Queenstown and the Southern Alps are only a few hours away, and the wildlife and beautiful landscapes of the nearby Otago Peninsula and surrounding region are easily accessible.
- Please contact The Education Abroad Network for program costs.
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA. Students with a 2.8-3.0 are encouraged to apply and may be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Minimum sophomore standing at a four-year institution at the time of participation.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program