- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
TEAN has joined together with one of the most prestigious universities in China, Fudan University, and a leading Mandarin instruction program from the University of Virginia to offer students an incredibly comprehensive semester abroad. The Semester in Shanghai offers a challenging, yet supportive environment with more than 120 courses available in English that cover a variety of subjects, from business to liberal arts, in addition to studying Mandarin – the most spoken language in the world. Participants are housed in our premier accommodation, featuring fully-furnished apartments with wireless internet, and room with an English-speaking local Fudan University student.
- Setting Description:
- Fudan is the leading university in Shanghai and one of the top four universities in China. Shanghai is an electrifying city in the midst of a rapid cultural and economic revolution that has created a buzzing atmosphere and daring skyline that reflects its embrace of modern technology, business, and cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Additional Program Information
- 2.75 GPA. Students with a slightly lower GPA should contact TEAN and may be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Minimum sophomore standing at a two-year or four-year institution at the time of participation. Students holding citizenship from China, Macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong are ineligible per Chinese University policy if they do not hold citizenship in another country.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program