- Auckland, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Law, Medical, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Replete with natural wonders, interns in New Zealand will experience more than the beauty of the country’s many landscapes. Inventor of the bungee jump, home to the largest geothermal power source and the first country to give women the right to vote, New Zealand has pioneered incredible advancements in engineering, agriculture, environmental sustainability and social justice. An internship in New Zealand allows interns to experience firsthand the ingenuity and creativity that has made this country a global innovator and is an ideal location for creative minds seeking a cutting edge professional landscape particularly in the fields of engineering, architecture, veterinary science, ecotourism and adventure recreation. While Auckland is a popular destination as a business hub, other cities throughout the country also provide a variety of internships suited to meet nearly every degree or interest.
Additional Program Information
- All New Zealand Internship Program applicants are expected to have an appropriate academic background related to the internship placement duties. Students who have completed at least one year of university work and have grade point averages above 2.5 will be eligible for most internships. Applicants must be eligible to apply for the Student and Trainee Work Holiday Visa.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.