- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Medical, Nursing, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
In partnership with the University of Western Australia, TEAN offers an unique opportunity for Kinesiology, Sports Science and Health Studies majors to combine an educational semester abroad with a professional internship. Located in Perth on Australia’s west coast, you’ll experience wonderful weather, beautiful beaches and a laidback lifestyle, combined with a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city that’s home to a multitude of cafes, restaurants and cultural activities. Intern with a local Australian Rules football team, where you’ll experience how passionate Western Australians are about this home-grown Aussie sport that dominates the country, or a public health-focused organization that produces widespread health programming. In addition to your internship, you’ll take three courses at the top-ranked University of Western Australia.
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA. Kinesiology, Exercise Science or Health Studies related major Minimum sophomore standing at a four-year institution at the time of participation. Students attending a two-year institution may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program