- Sydney, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Cairns, Australia; Gold Coast, Australia; Adelaide, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
International work experience is more important than ever and one of the best ways to make the leap into working abroad is by completing an internship in Australia – a longtime leader in the health, sports and technology industries. Offering a range of internship opportunities throughout the country, TEAN works tirelessly to connect students with highly relevant placements in every trade from finance, to environmental conservation, to even sports medicine. While Sydney is a popular destination as an international business hub, other cities throughout the country also provide a variety of internships suited to meet nearly every degree or interest.
Additional Program Information
- All Australia Internship Program applicants are expected to have an appropriate academic background related to the internship placement duties. Students who have completed at least one year of university work and have grade point averages above 2.5 will be eligible for most internships. Applicants must be eligible to apply for the Temporary Activities Visa (subclass 408 – Invited Participant stream) It is Australian government policy that all internships in Australia must be for academic credit. Academic credit can be arranged through TEAN’s school of record. Alternatively applicants can submit proof that they are receiving credit through their home institution. The amount of required coursework will vary for each placement and the school that provides the academic credit.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.