We are looking for a very autonomous person with good adaptability skills, a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We seek a student in business or tourism with prior experience in the field and strong writing skills. Proficiency in another language
- Dharmsala, India
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- Tendrel Travel is a Franco-Tibetan travel designer based in Dharamshala, in the Indian Himalaya. Our agency offers journeys led by exceptional guides, such as hermits, shamans or Tibetan doctors.
We strive to become the leader in offering tailor-made spiritual travels in Ladakh.
We offer an intern position to lead the business development and a marketing campaign, which involves the following tasks:
- Community management and social networks: Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, etc.
- Online marketing, creating and distributing newsletter, blogging, advertising
- Booking management and customer advising
You will help us to develop a strong presence on the Internet and also to canvass prospects in the US and abroad.
This position is available from September 2015 for 6 months.
We are looking for a very autonomous person with good adaptability skills, a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We seek a student in business or tourism with prior experience in the field and strong writing skills. Proficiency in another language is a plus.
5 reasons to join us : Exceptionnal location on the foothill of one of the highest mountain range in the world Young motivated and friendly team Unique opportunity to discover the indo-tibetan ancient culture Gain experience with this internship that will help you to grow professionally and personally Intercultural experience
- Setting Description:
- Lunch on workdays and accommodation will be provided. In order to promote a sense of community and team spirit we occasionally organise and participate in community/company events (diner, parties, celebrations, visits…)
- The cost of living in India is still lower than in the West. 10 000 Rs per month is enough to live in Dharamsala.