Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who will also be able to work under self direction, or fill in with different projects when necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various task
- Dharmsala, India
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture
- Program Description:
- We offer an intern position to lead the communication campaign, which involves the following tasks:
- Creation of communication tools, graphics and strategies: newsletter, advertisement design, brochures, etc.
- Layout of itineraries and work documents
- Promotion of our journeys
- Press relation
This position is available from September 2015 for 6 months.
Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who will also be able to work under self direction, or fill in with different projects when necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various tasks (i.e. managing social media and community outreach projects) when needed. A background in design or graphic design is a plus, but to be clear we are not seeking a graphic designer. This position may require you to work with our current graphic designer and may present opportunities for growth, depending on our future needs. We are looking for a very autonomous person with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We seek a student in communication or graphic design with prior experience in the field and a strong creative drive and sense of initiative. Competency in Photoshop and Indesign is required. We expect the applicant to arrive with their computer and any necessary tools/software/programs.
5 reasons to join us : Exceptionnal location on the foothill of one of the highest mountain range in the world Young motivated and friendly team Unique opportunity to discover the indo-tibetan ancient culture Gain experience with this internship that will help you to grow professionally and personally Intercultural experience
- Setting Description:
- Lunch on workdays and accommodation will be provided. In order to promote a sense of community and team spirit we occasionally organise and participate in community/company events (diner, parties, celebrations, visits…)
- The cost of living in India is still lower than in the West. 10 000 Rs per month is enough to live in Dharamsala.