Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who will also be able to work under self direction, or fill in with different projects when necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various task
- Dharmsala, India
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture
- Program Description:
- We offer an intern position to lead the communication campaign, which involves the following tasks:
- Creation of communication tools, graphics and strategies: newsletter, advertisement design, brochures, etc.
- Layout of itineraries and work documents
- Promotion of our journeys
- Press relation
This position is available from September 2015 for 6 months.
Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who will also be able to work under self direction, or fill in with different projects when necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various tasks (i.e. managing social media and community outreach projects) when needed. A background in design or graphic design is a plus, but to be clear we are not seeking a graphic designer. This position may require you to work with our current graphic designer and may present opportunities for growth, depending on our future needs. We are looking for a very autonomous person with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We seek a student in communication or graphic design with prior experience in the field and a strong creative drive and sense of initiative. Competency in Photoshop and Indesign is required. We expect the applicant to arrive with their computer and any necessary tools/software/programs.
5 reasons to join us : Exceptionnal location on the foothill of one of the highest mountain range in the world Young motivated and friendly team Unique opportunity to discover the indo-tibetan ancient culture Gain experience with this internship that will help you to grow professionally and personally Intercultural experience
- Setting Description:
- Lunch on workdays and accommodation will be provided. In order to promote a sense of community and team spirit we occasionally organise and participate in community/company events (diner, parties, celebrations, visits…)
- The cost of living in India is still lower than in the West. 10 000 Rs per month is enough to live in Dharamsala.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program