Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who is also comfortable working under self direction or filling in with different projects as necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various ta
- Dharmsala, India
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- Tendrel Travel is a Franco-Tibetan travel designer based in Dharamshala, in the Indian Himalaya. Our agency offers journeys led by exceptional guides, such as hermits, shamans or Tibetan doctors.
We strive to become the leader in offering tailor-made spiritual travels in Ladakh.
We offer an intern position in our sales/commercial department, which involves the following tasks:
- Canvassing prospects
- Booking management and customer advising
- Strategizing the promotion of our itineraries
- Creating itineraries
- B2B management
This position is available from September 2015 for 6 months.
Flexibility and adaptability is highly valued. We seek a team player who is also comfortable working under self direction or filling in with different projects as necessary. We seek someone with a wide range of skills who will be well suited to various tasks (i.e. managing social media and community outreach projects) when needed. High level of professionalism, written and spoken fluency in English is required, comfortable making phone calls to prospective clients. We are looking for a very autonomous person with good adaptability skills, a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We seek a student in business or tourism with prior experience in the field.
5 reasons to join us : Exceptionnal location on the foothill of one of the highest mountain range in the world Young motivated and friendly team Unique opportunity to discover the indo-tibetan ancient culture Gain experience with this internship that will help you to grow professionally and personally Intercultural experience
- Setting Description:
- Lunch on workdays and accommodation will be provided. In order to promote a sense of community and team spirit we occasionally organise and participate in community/company events (diner, parties, celebrations, visits…)
- The cost of living in India is still lower than in the West. 10 000 Rs per month is enough to live in Dharamsala.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program