1. New technologies, processes and strategies for designing and producing of buildings 2. Integration of intelligent/smart (Microsystems and Microelectronics) systems in daily life and environments 3. Life cycle management, value engineering and design
- Munich, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- This Master Course is in tune with actual professional requirements. It responds to a major shift of the professional mainstream away from the traditional core competences of design and build. Civil engineers, economists, lawyers, and others increasingly take over former architect's work load. New technologies create a paradigm change towards establishing new job profiles thus creating new employment opportunities. Future graduates from this course will be trained for cross disciplinary thinking and acting and therefore will be very flexible to adjust to changing professional environments. Any larger corporation which is technology and innovation driven can survive as a global player, designing, engineering, producing, and servicing its core business 24/7 around the globe. Here our global course network and our 10 years of international experience in Europe, Asia, and America permeates into course work, well equipping our graduates for a promissing global and intercultural career.
Application Phase: 15th April - 15th July (Lecture Start: Oktober)
1. New technologies, processes and strategies for designing and producing of buildings 2. Integration of intelligent/smart (Microsystems and Microelectronics) systems in daily life and environments 3. Life cycle management, value engineering and design, innovation
Microsystems and microelectronics increasingly form a part of our everyday's life. Its miniaturizationallows its incorporation in domestic systems and appliances. Simultaneously we want to deal with a standardized and compatible network of synergetic subsystems rather thandetached island solutions. On top of conventional construction planning, engineering, and management, these new technologies require an even more complex project management capacity for interfacing the various frontier science disciplines. In order to incorporate mechatronic technologies in intelligent living environments the students acquire basic knowledge of these advanced technologies through the corse programme.
- Setting Description:
- A wide-spread theoretical basic knowledge (theory), the impartation of methods and tools for problem solution and project realization (methodology), and the possibility to acquire problem and interest specific knowledge (specialization) are forming the foundations of the Master Course. 1st Semester (30 ECTS): During the first Semester basic knowledge is increasingly imparted. 2nd and 3rd Semester (each 30 ECTS): During the 2nd and 3rd Semester the project work is given priority. The tasks are set in a way that the students are able to apply their learnt basic knowledge. 4th Semester (Master Thesis/30 ECTS: Practical topics related to R&D Activities and Companies' Activities
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program