[email protected] is an innovative, online MBA program that blends live classes with the highest quality coursework.
- Syracuse, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- [email protected] is an innovative MBA that blends live classes taught by Syracuse University faculty with the highest quality coursework – delivered online. The online MBA program is top ranked - #9 by the Financial Times and #13 from Poets & Quants – and offers working professionals the chance to gain skills and experience without sacrificing their personal or professional commitments. Residencies, which take place four times each year in the United States and international cities, offer students the chance to meet their classmates and professors face-to-face for workshops and networking experiences. At least one residency each year will be held on the Syracuse campus in beautiful Central New York, which means students can experience our school, culture, and community firsthand. Past residencies have been held in: Argentina, Bermuda, Chile, China, Ireland, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. [email protected] requires the completion of 54 credit hours and can be completed in as little as two years. Each semester is 12 weeks. Classes start four times each year in January, April, July, and October. For more information about admission requirements, please visit our website: onlinemba.sy.edu.
Additional Program Information
- The Martin J. Whitman School of Management was established as the College of Business Administration in 1919. In 1920, it was only the 16th collegiate business school in the nation to be accredited by the AACSB.
- Financial Aid:
- [email protected] students must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university and have at least one year of full-time work experience. For more information, visit this our website.
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for complete information about your English-proficiency and U.S. Degree equivalency requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program