The course will prepare you to make critical high-level managerial and organisational decisions and to back these up with the best in modern information gathering and deployment. You will also develop your ability to analyse problems logically and apply a
- Les Ulis, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- The idea of managers who can ‘bridge’ between different areas is one that has been promoted by IFM for some time.
The ‘bridger’ has to have a wide perspective and be equipped with the organisational and people skills to break down the barriers between IT and business.
The aim of this course is to develop you to be a leader in your organisation, enabling the full benefits of modern technology to be realised. The course is inter-disciplinary and you will learn about Information Systems alongside the core areas of business and management, which are at the heart of this course.
The course will prepare you to make critical high-level managerial and organisational decisions and to back these up with the best in modern information gathering and deployment. You will also develop your ability to analyse problems logically and apply appropriate decision-making skills and knowledge to reach feasible, realistic conclusions Designed to help graduates who are not business specialists gain a valuable insight into business and management and enhance their employability.
- Student must to follow regullarly all the coures - He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course - He/She must to get at least 12/20 - Attend and realize Internships in company - Memory - Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french - Instruction: Bilingual or English only - Intenship: 3 months (1st year) and 6 months (2nd year)
- Setting Description:
- Mix with other postgraduate students from around the world in a unique environment. One of very few Master’s courses combining Business, Project Management and Information Technology. State-of-the-art computing facilities. This programme is suitable for candidates seeking to develop their career towards Project Management, covering such areas as the management of change, planning and budgeting, and risk management
- Tuition fee 8700 euros per year