For students from computing backgrounds: Introduction to Management bridging module in first term Option to specialise in management or advanced computing in second term For students from management backgrounds: Introduction to ICT bridging module
- Les Ulis, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- The programme focuses on skills and knowledge required to maximise the potential of modern information technologies for innovation in business. To achieve this goal, the programme has been designed as a holistic experience with an equal balance of business and technology topics and with a focus on online and Internet businesses.
The programme provides an outstanding education with a unique integration of theory and practice:
? Practice-oriented teaching based on case studies and real-world examples ensures a tight integration of theory and practice.
? Company-based dissertation projects provide students with the opportunity to tackle real-world problems for real clients as part of a 10-week consulting project.
For students from computing backgrounds: ? Introduction to Management bridging module in first term ? Option to specialise in management or advanced computing in second term For students from management backgrounds: ? Introduction to ICT bridging module in first term ? Option to specialise in advanced computing or management in second term
- Student must to follow regullarly all the coures - He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course - He/She must to get at least 12/20 - Attend and realize Internships in company - Memory - Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french Instruction: Bilingual or English only
- Setting Description:
- Successful students will be well equipped for a career as: ? Business and technology consultants focusing on e-business, e-commerce, and enterprise applications. ? Project managers responsible for the delivery of technology and business solutions. ? Business and technology managers influencing e-business and e-commerce strategies. ? IT architects specifying or developing enterprise-wide IT solutions. ? Entrepreneurs establishing their own innovative companies in the IT and online sector. The programme is open to everyone with an interest in the intersection of business and technology. A background in business, management or computing is preferable, but not essential.
- Tuition fee 8700 euros per year