SDMI focuses on: sustain and develop scholarship, research, teaching and training in Politics and International Relations, which: aspires to best practice in all its activities; reflects its scholarship and research in its teaching; provides li
- Les Ulis, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- Sustainable Development Management Institute (SDMI) is a community of students and scholars dedicated to understanding the rapidly changing patterns of today's global world. The expertise of our faculty covers a wide range of themes in International Relations theory, international history, global political economy, security, war and peace studies, the historical sociology of international relations, law, ethics and gender. The geographical scope of our research and teaching includes Europe and North/South America, the Middle East, Asia, Oceania and the former USSR.
We are one of the world's leading centres for research and graduate training in International Relations. We are also unique in combining the general theoretical and empirical study of international and global politics with a focus on political dynamics and developments.
SDMI focuses on: ? sustain and develop scholarship, research, teaching and training in Politics and International Relations, which: ? aspires to best practice in all its activities; ? reflects its scholarship and research in its teaching; ? provides lifelong learning skills appropriate to the disciplines; ? is informed by developments in the other Social Sciences and in the Humanities; ? achieve a reputation for excellence in teaching at all levels through: ? maintaining stimulating, generic and subject specific undergraduate teaching; ? enhancing the postgraduate teaching quality; ? ensuring that its students are equipped with skills which are both relevant and transferable;
- Student must to follow regullarly all the coures - He/She had to attend their class work, project; exams required in each course - He/She must to get at least 12/20 - Attend and realize Internships in company or Public administration - Memory - Student must get the TOEIC with 750 points or an equivalent in french - Instruction: Bilingual and English only - Internship: 3 months (1st year) and 6 months (2nd year)
- Setting Description:
- The programme has three principal objectives. The first is to provide all students with a basic grounding in the modern theory of international relations, and the different approaches that may be taken to the subject. The second is to enable them to gain a detailed knowledge of those aspects of international relations and strategic studies in which they wish to specialise. The third is to provide them with the conceptual, methodological and empirical background necessary to undertake research into the subject.
- Tuition fee: 8700 euros per year