1,Travel to 3 big cities of China in 12 days 2,8 outgoing times adventure travel in Beijing 3,Team building in different activities 4,1 outdoor camping on the Great Wall of China and stay in tent for 1 night 5,Community Service Volunteer Abroad in China 6
- Beijing, China; Tianjin, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Education, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- As an international community service volunteer, you are making a positive contribution and providing benefits for the children in the 3-tired or 4-tired city and the community that will last just as long as the memories they will take away with them. You can go deeper than being a tourist and actually help conservation and education development efforts in a strategic way.
We encourage our volunteer to get familiar with the Mandarin program before taking on the responsibilities of the community service volunteer program. An understanding of Chinese culture and people’s thinking is emphasized and cross-culture communication skills are included as part of training process. Beside the Mandarin classes and training program, we will offer the leisure travel in the Capital of China in the first week, like hiking on the Great Wall, having fun in the Forbidden City, Doing the Taichi exercise in the Temple of Heaven, etc.
1,Travel to 3 big cities of China in 12 days 2,8 outgoing times adventure travel in Beijing 3,Team building in different activities 4,1 outdoor camping on the Great Wall of China and stay in tent for 1 night 5,Community Service Volunteer Abroad in China 6,5 interesting themed workshops with Chinese students 7,6 Salons and Parties 8,Getting Community Service Volunteer Certificate
Wholly experience city system of China Experience supper first-tired city of China;Visiting historical scenic spots;Exploring the culture,having fun and realizing new China Making international students from different parts of the world Contributing environmental protection on the Great Wall of China Having a hiking on the Great Wall of China; Experience the wild part of Beijing Having deep understanding of Chinese educational system Understanding of Chinese school development challenge and their connection with global issue. Improving public speaking and mandarin skills Getting great teaching experience Be helpful to get the credit from school upon completion of this program
- Setting Description:
- Anyone, from English-speaking country, or who speak English very well, between 16 to 25 years old, may apply to join the program. (Anyone who is older that can be considered to join in.) If you are interested in joining our program please download our application form. Applications are followed up with a Skype interview. Teams are filled on a “first come” basis for those who are selected. Applications are accepted at any time for upcoming semesters, so early ones do have an advantage. Each of our participants is unique! Our participants bring with them a wonderful diversity of backgrounds and interests. Team members share a like-mindedness, and often bond through their common interest and enthusiasm for the activities. All, in some way or another, are eager to step outside of their current path, and to challenge themselves to get out and learn more about the world and about who they are in relation to the world.
- Team Building + Teacher Experience + Traveling + Cultural exchange + Adventure Beijing City + Hengshui City + Tianjin City Program cost: USD 1200