We give you more than anyone else. Free travel pass for school, free monthly excursions, free cell phone (top up required), free airport transfers, help with transferring credits. Lots of staff to guide you on your journey. Whatever your needs we are ther
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Thinking about going to England to experience life and culture? Then, this program is for you. We look after you from the minute you enquire and even keep in touch after you go home. We care about every participant who travels with. Our dedicated team of field staff will keep in contact to make sure you have the best time in England.
We are flexible too and even if you have allergies, a special diet, or need extra help. We will do our very best to help you.
We give you more than anyone else. Free travel pass for school, free monthly excursions, free cell phone (top up required), free airport transfers, help with transferring credits. Lots of staff to guide you on your journey. Whatever your needs we are there to help you all the way to have the most fantastic time possible in England.
We offer the best value program in the world. Why? Because we do not spend money on marketing and we are careful. Students choose us because of our reputation and caring attitude. We do more for our participants than any other organisation we have ever heard of and if there is something we are not doing then tell us and will introduce it. Our mission is that each and every young person has the best time here and that we create a brilliant memory for life
- Setting Description:
- We work throughout the UK find you a school and family near to the major cities of England. We do not place in rural areas (unless you ask us to). We want you to enjoy your time in England so you will be able to get to and from the nearest city easily. Also because hundreds of exchange students choose us you will always have a young person your own age to talk to. Usually, there are around 100 other exchange students on our monthly excursion so there are lots of opportunities to make friends. You will not feel alone and can live in the same house with another exchange student if you want to.
- The best thing to do is contact us for prices. We try to keep our prices as low as possible so that more young people have the chance to particpate
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program