- Kalavryta, Greece; Argos, Greece; Nafplio, Greece; Athens, Greece; Elefsina, Greece; Kos, Greece; Rodos, Greece; Archaia Olympia, Greece; Iraklion, Greece; Kerkyra, Greece; Chania, Greece; Chios, Greece; Naxos, Greece; Tinos, Greece; Mykonos, Greece; Paros, Greece; Corinth, Greece; Nemea, Greece; Sparta, Greece; Pylos, Greece; Kalamata, Greece; Thessaloniki, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer
- Program Description:
Study Abroad in Greece (SAiG) offers faculty-led short-term mobility and summer school programs to international students, who are interested in having a once in a lifetime experience in Greece while extending their knowledge.
SAiG is powered by Chorus, a non-profit organization founded in Eleusis in 2016. It offers a comprehensive curriculum designed to connect international students and inquisitive individuals with Greek universities and enable them to discover the history, culture, contemporary art scene and scientific achievements of Greece.
Our modus operandi is built on close collaboration with public bodies and stakeholders (municipalities, regional authorities, local communities, cultural groups etc.) to ensure participants gain a unique experience, while studying and familiarizing with Greece’s tangible and intangible cultural assets.
Browse through our numerous study abroad programs, offered in a variety of subjects.
Duration: 2 weeks
Credits: 3-4 US credits
- Setting Description:
- Multiple locations in each itinerary. The itineraries are based on the themes of each program
- 2500-5000 EUR. Every program includes: 3-4 US credits, 4-star hotel accommodation, breakfast and lunch, transfers to/from the airport in Greece, transfers to and from any locations included in the itineraries, entrance fees to sites and museums, travel insurance, local professionals, faculty, guides, etc.
Additional Program Information
- English language required. Suitable for undergraduate and graduate students.