Learn a New Language During the 20-week practical semester, you will also have the chance to learn Spanish. Learning a new language gives you a competitive edge and access to new opportunities such as making new acquaintances or providing employment oppo
- Marbella, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Participation in a semester abroad program is more than an academic adventure; it’s an
experience that can change your life and career path.
• Gain practical skills in hospitality through
• Interact with students from different
backgrounds and cultures
• Develop independence and leadership skills
• Improve your foreign language skills
• Live abroad and experience a completely
Learn a New Language During the 20-week practical semester, you will also have the chance to learn Spanish. Learning a new language gives you a competitive edge and access to new opportunities such as making new acquaintances or providing employment opportunities as there are more opportunities for people who are bilingual. Students who have prior knowledge of Spanish are exempt from the ‘Spanish Level 1’ course.
To become a hospitality professional, it is important to understand not only theoretical knowledge but to have handson experience within the industry. The practical semester program has been designed to give students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the practical aspects of hospitality. During the semester in Spain, students will focus solely on practical learning. Students will take the following courses: ?? Service Techniques - Craft-Based Learning ?? Principles of Cleaning Science & Food Hygiene ?? Service Concepts ?? Pastry & Bakery Operations - Craft-Based Learning ?? Culinary Arts - Craft-Based Learning ?? Spanish Level 1
- Setting Description:
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Marbella is located in the beautiful “Costa del Sol” area known for its high quality tourism and exclusive golf courses. Les Roches Marbella opened its doors in 1995 and offers the same learning structure and internationally recognized programs as the Swiss flagship campus. Surrounded by the Mediterranean sea and mountains, the school’s design and agreeable location create the feeling of living, working and learning in a modern international hotel. Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Marbella has been voted by the industry as the best school in Spain for preparing students for an international career in hospitality management. (TNS Survey, September 2010) Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management, as an official branch campus of Les Roches, is accredited by the New England Associations of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- $ 16,900 - $ 17,500 for 20-week practical semester includes 1 week mid-term break including Tuition, Books, Room/Board
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program