- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism
- Program Description:
The « Internship France » program offers international students the opportunity to explore different career paths related to their field of study by interning at a company in France.
The program offers a unique way to acquire professional qualifications and to enhance the skills and knowledge of qualified trainees in their fields while benefiting from first-hand exposure to French culture and business practices.
Study Abroad Europe offers training placements in the following occupational categories:
• Sales and Marketing
• Communication, Public Relations
• Publicity, Journalism, Press
• Audiovisual Medias, Cinema, Television
• Business Administration and Management
• Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Computing and New Technologies
• History, Museums
• Art, Art Museums and Galleries
• Social Services, Psychology, Health
• Law, Politics, Government, Public Administration
The program has an open enrollment policy throughout the year and applicants may apply for 4 to 12 weeks training program.
All host employers are based in Paris and exceptionally in suburban communities adjacent to Paris.
Placements are full-time positions, which is approximately 35 hours per week.
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be a full-time student at a tertiary institution (university, college …) in their home country
• Hold a valid passport
• Be able to communicate effectively in French and be familiar with the French terminology of their study field
• Have sufficient funds to cover living expenses for the duration of the program
• Be mature, flexible, open-minded, able to adapt and willing to experience new situations
Duration: 4, 8 or 12 weeks or more
Location: Paris, France
Salary: Unpaid internship
Internship Placement Fee: $ 2,250
Send your current Resume or CV
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours if qualified.
- Setting Description:
- All host employers are based in Paris and exceptionally in suburban communities adjacent to Paris. Placements are full-time positions, which is approximately 35 hours per week.
- 2,250 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Candidates must be students. Knowledge of French is plus, but not required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit based scholarships available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program