- 3 WEEKS through 4 CITIES - Vietnam excursion to world wonder with the native - Visit the Biggest Hydro Power Plant in South East Asia to learn about How Nature has been changed and how it has changed people ‘s life - Visit Foreign invested and local com
- Hanoi, Viet Nam; Sa Pa, Viet Nam; Thu Dau Mot, Viet Nam
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Let’s Vietnam is the one designed for international students and Vietnamese ones to understand more about Vietnam’s Culture, Economy and Nature.
How its culture affects people on the way of doing business? How culture is reflected in the local people’s life and behavior? What is the economic trend in Vietnam, and how it is important to the world? What nature has been changed? What we have gained from nature but at the same time how it affects our life?
All those questions will be answered based on your points of views, via lectures, site visits and be immersed in the local life through all the program activities.
- 3 WEEKS through 4 CITIES - Vietnam excursion to world wonder with the native - Visit the Biggest Hydro Power Plant in South East Asia to learn about How Nature has been changed and how it has changed people ‘s life - Visit Foreign invested and local companies in Vietnam to learn about Vietnam’s Economy and its trend - Experience local life in the mountain to learn how people live with Nature, learn how to grow rice, and draw with bee wax - Have fun with Vietnamese home cooking - Give back to the local community via the Volunteer day - Experience the local culture to learn about the women’s roles in Vietnam society
- Deeply understand about Vietnam Culture, Economy and Nature - Develop self-study research skills and be able to make report base on specific major - Gain the ''3-in-1'' experience: Educational experience, Local experience and Professional experience
- The fee for this program is US$2130/student 1. Inclusion: - Airport transfer; - Accommodation: twin room, triple room in case of odd number of students, same gender/room, free Wi-Fi and room service; - Meals: Breakfast; welcome and farewell dinners; other meals as listed in the itinerary - Program coordinator accompanies the group in every activity for the whole program; - All course’s excursions and entrance fees listed on the itinerary in term 2; - Classroom and lecturer provided for times l
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program