Core modules include: Concepts in International Events Management, Event Experience Management, Event Marketing Elective modules include: Business Work Placement Project, Business Practice for the Creative Industries, Cultural Events Marketing Teaching
- London, United Kingdom; Leeuwarden, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
- This programme provides post graduates with the skills necessary for the conception and delivery of successful international events through the core aspects of organizational management and operations. Students explore management theories surrounding the events industry and develop the tools and strategic approach required for the integrated events management in global context. The programme takes place in two locations, namely Stenden Leeuwarden (The Netherlands) and London Metropolitan University
(United Kingdom). The programme structure consists of modules that examine the Events and Live Media Industries, Imagineering and the Experience Economy, Events Marketing, Research Methods, Strategic Management, and the Management of the Event Experience.
Core modules include: Concepts in International Events Management, Event Experience Management, Event Marketing Elective modules include: Business Work Placement Project, Business Practice for the Creative Industries, Cultural Events Marketing Teaching and learning The course is delivered through a mixture of lectures, seminars, problem-based learning, learning technologies, field trips, and guest lecturers from industry. The course structure consists of modules that examine Sustainable Events Management, the Experience Economy, Events Marketing, Strategic Management, and Event Experience Management.
* All Stenden master programmes can be done in 1 year; * Start a master programme directly after your Stenden bachelor and receive 10% discount on the tuition fee; * Receive an international recognized double diploma: a Dutch Master Degree and a British Master of Arts Degree in cooperation with the London Metropolitan University; * All study programmes are accredited by the Dutch government, NVAO; * Low tuition fees compared to other English spoken study destinations; * Great international job opportunities after graduation
- Setting Description:
- Stenden Leeuwarden currently has more than 11,000 students from 85 different countries and employs 1,000 members of staff. Professors maintain the essential link between programmes and the professional fi eld through applied research. Stenden Leeuwarden is housed in a modern building and has state-of-the-art teaching facilities. There is a fantastic open study space with ICT and conference facilities, and a special ‘Knowledge Boulevard’, a library, hairdresser, bank, job agency and a canteen where organic dishes from all over the world are served. Then there is our popular Stenden Student Lounge, located in the city centre and open 7 days a week. The University Sports Card gives students access to a wealth of sports facilities at an affordable price. London Metropolitan University Our students have access to our brilliant libraries, our state-of-the-art £30 million science centre, seven stories of computers in our technology tower, free Wi-Fi, a simulated Bloomberg trading floor, inte
- Please check the London Metropolitan University website for the tuition fee of the Master of Events Management.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program