Your responsibilities • Keep company with the child and help with his/her homework • Talk to the child in English • Support the family in housework matters (no more than 10% of your time) In average you have to work 25 hours a week with two days
- Chongqing, China; Guangzhou, China; Shenyang, China; Shanghai, China; Chengdu, China; Shenzhen, China
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Teach Abroad:
- Placement Audience:
- 0-6 years old, 6-12 years old
- Program Description:
- We are a company with young, dynamic staff and see ourselves as mediators between the Western and Chinese culture. We want to do our part to contribute international understanding. China is the future! There are many good reasons to go to China: the ancient, superior culture, the rapidly growing economy, the landscapes and Cities. But above all it is the right step for your personal development and future career.
• has employees in China and
• audits its partner agencies and
• takes care that its partner agencies fulfill the necessary requirements
• and trains the staff of its partner agencies.
In particular we emphasize taking individualized and good care of our clients as well as a flawless preparation.
Your responsibilities • Keep company with the child and help with his/her homework • Talk to the child in English • Support the family in housework matters (no more than 10% of your time) In average you have to work 25 hours a week with two days off per week.
Which benefits does an au-pair get? • Free language classes (around 20000 RMB) • 1000RMB monthly pocket money • Private room with internet access • Free meals • Free round-trip flight (from a 12 month commitment on) • 2 weeks of paid vacations – besides public holidays • And much more! Our Services • 24/7 available support • Provision of the necessary documents • Translation • Pick up from the airport • Assistance with settling in with the family • Assistance with travel plans within China • Training course in childcare • Assistance with visa extension • And much more!
- Setting Description:
- • You should be between 18 and 29 years old: • You have to be healthy and free of any infectious diseases: • You should speak English well: • You should show an interest for children and be culturally open-minded: • You have to be willing to work 25 hours a week:
- • There are no program fees!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program