* Arts & Humanities Summer Program: This two-week summer program is dedicated to younger students, ages 13 - 18. Encouraging a harmonious balance of intellect and creativity, the Arts & Humanities Summer Program at St Stephens School offers students the o
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
- Explore Rome and Italy along with your friends, this summer! The prestigious and beautiful St. Stephen's School, located in the gorgeous and central Aventino neighborhood in Rome, offers two English-speaking high school summer programs. Both offer you days spent exploring the city, with fun courses that allow you to tailor the program to your individual interests and talents: Renaissance Rome * Ancient Rome * Italian Cooking * Digital Photography * Drawing * Creative Writing * Italian Language * Italian Film * Italian Music * Dance *
Evenings are spent attending outdoor concerts and performances in this magical city, and walking together to different city neighborhoods and ice cream shops! Weekends are filled with travel, as we visit Pompeii, Sorrento, Sienna, and Florence together. The best summer of your life awaits! Click on the link below to visit our website and to apply.. and come with a friend!
* Arts & Humanities Summer Program: This two-week summer program is dedicated to younger students, ages 13 - 18. Encouraging a harmonious balance of intellect and creativity, the Arts & Humanities Summer Program at St Stephens School offers students the opportunity to explore both academically and artistically in a program tailored to their individual interests and talents. Students in this program are enrolled in one core course, a language class (either Italian or Latin), and one or more elective courses. * Brown University-St. Stephens School Pre-College Summer Program: This three week session is a joint pre-college program offered by St. Stephens School and Brown University, and is open to students at least 16 years of age. The pre-college program fully immerses students in the study of Rome and Italy's history and culture. All students in this program are enrolled in one core course, a language class (either Latin or Italian), and one or more elective courses. Student exhibitions will be held at the conclusion of the summer school session. This programs weekend trips include visits to Pompeii and the south of Italy, Florence and Orvieto.
St Stephens is an independent high school located in Rome, Italy. Dedicated to academic excellence and the development of the individual, the schools rich tradition of providing superior education in a small setting has earned it a prestigious position in the international academic community since 1964.
- Setting Description:
- The school is nestled in the idyllic and centrally-located Aventine Hill area of Rome, steps from the Circus Maximus and the Colosseum.
- The Arts and Humanities Program costs approximately $3,500, and the Brown University-St. Stephen's School Pre-College Program costs approximately $7,500.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program