Results focused Nonprofit Masters degree. Learn on your schedule; weeknight, weekend or weekday program in Chicago's loop.
- Chicago, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Non-Profit Administration
- Program Description:
- The Spertus Masters in Nonprofit Management, has been a fixture in Chicago's nonprofit landscape for almost 40 years. Classes are designed to give you pragmatic experience that can be used immediately in your current role, and pave the way for future networking and career development in the nonprofit arena. Form a concentration in Human Service Administration, Fundraising Management or design a concentration around your specific interest. Our students are those already working in nonprofits, volunteers, or career changers. Others come from undergraduate programs or service years focusing on areas such as Urban Studies, Education, Social Justice, Environmental Policy or Political Science and are now ready to make that passion a career. The MSNM is now offered in three formats to fit your schedule: Evening Program Offered in 4 starts per year, the Evening Program format is perfect for the working adult. With class offered one-evening-per-week, you are able to balance class with your other life commitments while completing the program in 23 -27 months. Start terms typically fall in September, January, March and June. Tuition of $16,000 (2010-2011) for the entire program makes this degree as affordable as it is practical. One Weekend per Month The Weekend Accelerated format is offered one time per year with a cohort beginning in June. The weekend program offers an alternate format for students that wish to dedicate one weekend per month towards their studies and complete in about 15 months. Schedule for weekends include Thursday evening, Friday until 4pm, and Sunday. Saturday is kept free for some assigned work and time with your family. Total Tuition for 15 month program is $16,000 (2010-2011.) Accelerated Weekday The Accelerated Weekday format will be offered for the first time in Fall 2011. Classes will be held during the day for a more traditional experience, will include an internship and internship project and will also allow students to complete the core program in 1 year. Students in the Accelerated Weekday Program may also opt to add a concentration in Fundraising Management or Human Services Administration.
Additional Program Information
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, Illinois 60602.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for evening and weekend program Minimum GPA 3.0 for accelerated weekday No GRE required
- International Requirements:
- No international students at this time
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program