We aim for a lot in our classes because we believe that learning a language is much more than just studying grammar or remembering new words. Learning a new language comes in many different ways, has many different faces and should always be an enjoyable
- El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
- At Spark Spanish language school we have a great passion for language learning and we believe that your experience with us should be thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding. Our professional and talented team is dedicated to your personal language development both in a relaxed but highly supportive classroom environment and through a cultural events programme that immerses you in authentic daily Spanish life set in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria.
We aim for a lot in our classes because we believe that learning a language is much more than just studying grammar or remembering new words. Learning a new language comes in many different ways, has many different faces and should always be an enjoyable experience. Our classes are taught by our dedicated and professional native Spanish teachers who are always on hand to meet your educational, cultural and personal needs, and ensure that you have a great time with us here at Spark Spanish.
Each programme combines engaging and dynamic classes with an exciting range of cultural events which run throughout your time with us. These aim to immerse you in authentic daily Spanish life, far away from the tourist crowds. Our 'Sparkville' cultural residence is situated above the language school providing convenience and a fantastic social atmosphere where you will live alongside our Spanish speaking staff and other students from around the world.
- Setting Description:
- Located in El Puerto de Santa Maria which is perfect for a Spanish language learning experience in the idyllic setting of Cadiz province. Its proximity to other major cities such as Cadiz, Seville, Malaga and Gibraltar makes day trips and further travelling easy! The beaches, restaurants, bars and nightlife are famous throughout Andalucia and Spain for the almost exclusively Spanish based tourist industry meaning there is a vibrant and authentic Spanish culture that students can immerse in.
- Costs depend on the programme you choose which range from our General Spanish Course to Total Immersion and our Spanish Language Holidays. We also offer add-ons if you would like to further enhance your experience. Please refer to our website for further information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program