You will be in an 8-week summer program immersed in Spain's rich culture. A 263-hour unpaid internship in a field of your choice for 7 semester credits along with a 1-credit language training course.
- Alicante, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Medical, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- You will be in an 8-week summer program immersed in Spain's rich culture. A 263-hour unpaid internship in a field of your choice for 7 semester credits along with a 1-credit language training course. Spanish Studies Abroad program fees include tuition, room & board, meals, support of the onsite Resident Director, predeparture support, laundry, overnight and local study visits, cultural activities, orientation, health insurance, computer access, and a Spanish Studies transcript. Optional trips and activities are also available through Universidad de Alicante’s office for international students.
- Setting Description:
- Alicante, the jewel of the Costa Blanca, is a charming harbor city that is both tranquil in its coastal climate and vibrant with modern Spanish life. The culture, architecture, language, and people have all been shaped by the region’s rich history of sea merchants and conquerors.
- Please refer to the Spanish Studies Abroad official website for up to date program costs.f
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program