Through a Service Learning Project, you have the opportunity to give back to your host community and to enhance your immersion experience. Your work in the field, guidance from the Resident Director, and continual analysis of your experience allow you to
- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Journalism, Law, Medical, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Make your community your classroom while building professional relationships abroad. The curriculum of this program allow you to maximize your time in the field by providing you with the language and culture tools necessary for a productive placement in a local business or community service organization.
Through a Service Learning Project, you have the opportunity to give back to your host community and to enhance your immersion experience. Your work in the field, guidance from the Resident Director, and continual analysis of your experience allow you to gain a profound understanding of challenges facing the people of modern-day Córdoba.
Spanish Studies program fees include tuition, room & board, meals, support of the onsite Resident Director, predeparture support, laundry, overnight and local study visits, cultural activities, orientation, health insurance, computer access, and a Spanish Studies transcript. Optional trips and activities are also available through Universidad Nacional de Córdoba’s office for international students.
- Setting Description:
- Córdoba, the university capital of Argentina, is popularly known as La Docta because of its rich academic tradition. This warm and inviting city offers you an ideal environment for cross-cultural immersion in Argentine society. With the Andes to the west, the Pampas to the north, and the wild beauty of Patagonia to the south, Córdoba is a crossroads for intellectual and terrestrial explorers alike.
- Please see Spanish Studies Abroad website for up-to-date costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program